How many calories does one cup of Aloo Bhujia have?
One cup of Aloo Bhujia gives 525 calories. Out of which carbohydrates comprise 202 calories, proteins account for 62 calories and remaining calories come from fat which is 262 calories. One cup of Aloo Bhujia provides about 26 percent of the total daily calorie requirement of a standard adult diet of 2,000 calories.
Click here to view Aloo Bhujia recipe.
Is Aloo Bhujia healthy?
Aloo Bhujia is high in
1. Protein : Protein is required for the managing the wear and tear of all cells of the body.
2. Folic Acid : Folic acid is an essential vitamin required throughout pregnancy.
3. Vitamin B1 : Vitamin B1 protects nerves, helps in carbohydrate metabolism, prevents heart diseases and helps produce red blood cells.
4. Fiber : Dietary fiber reduce the risk of heart disease, prevent the spike in blood sugar levels and hence super for diabetics. Consume more fruits, vegetables, moong, oats, matki, whole grains.
5. Magnesium : Magnesium is required for formation of bones and teeth. helps in the metabolism of calcium and potassium.
6. Phosphorous : Phosphorous works closely with calcium to build bones.
Note : a recipe is deemed high in a Vitamin or mineral if it meets 20% and above the recommended daily allowance based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
How to burn 525 calories that come from one cup of Aloo Bhujia?
Walking (6 kmph) = 2 hrs 38 mins
Running (11 kmph) = 53 mins
Cycling (30 kmph) = 1 hr 10 mins
Swimming (2 kmph) = 1 hr 30 mins
Note: These values are approximate and calorie burning differs in each individual.