Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5339 times
Well isn't this a novel way of celebrating or surprising guests!!
this bread cake sandwich tastes superb once its chilled and also it is easier to cut into slices! a very colourful dish!!
- Cut the bread lenght wise into 4 slices.
- Remove crust from all the sides.
- Apply butter on all the slices.
- Spread filling no 1 on the 1st slice.
- Cover with 2nd slice.
- Spread filling no 2 and cover with the 3rd slice.
- Spread filling no 3 and cover with the 4th slice.
- Grind the paneer and curd in the mixie adding salt to taste.
- Place the cake on a bed of banana leaves.
- Apply this mixture evenly on all sides of the prepared sandwich cake.
- Outline with a liner on all the sides.decorate sides with potato icing.
- Decorate with glazed cherries,grated carrots and cucumber slices and grated coloured coconut.
- Make a rose out of tomato and place at the center and place mint leaves besides it.
- Place in the fridge for 2-3 hrs to set.cut into slices and serve!!
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.