Cabbage Yogurt Gravy
by Supraja Kanagaraj
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13560 times
Cabbage Yogurt Gravy, it is a delicious and easy to make yogurt based semi-dry vegetable. Which can be relished with rice, dosa and roti.
- Combine the red chillies, cumin seeds, dry ginger powder, coriander seeds, salt, coconut, roasted chana dal and grind to a smooth paste using little water.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and add the onions, cabbage and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the vegetable mixture and saute for 3 to 5 minuts.
- Just before serving, add the curds and mix well.
- Serve immediately and garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Supraja Kanagaraj on 17 Nov 2011I love to cook and after all these years have time to tryout various cuisine as i was working earlie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.