Cabbage Manchurian Video
Viewed 52 times
Cabbage Manchurian Video is a scrumptious Chinese starter, in which crisp and spicy deep-fried balls of cabbage and carrots are sautéed with spring onions and a tongue-tickling mix of Oriental sauces.
Recipe Description for Cabbage Manchurian, Veg Chinese Starter
- To make cabbage manchurian, combine the cabbage, carrot, chilli powder, ginger paste, garlic paste, plain flour, cornflour and salt in a deep bowl and mix very well with your hands.
- Add approx. 2 tsp of water and mix very well.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and roll each portion into a ball.
- Heat the oil for deep-frying, and deep-fry a few balls at a time on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic, green chillies and ginger and sauté on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the prepared sauce, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the cabbage manchurian balls and spring onion whites and greens and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while tossing it occasionally.
- Serve the cabbage manchurian immediately.
See step by step images of Cabbage Manchurian, Veg Chinese Starter Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.