5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23967 times
Here is a traditional thick soup recipe, the Cabbage Chowder with a delectable hint of chopped celery , cabbage and select seasonings.
- Wash and chop vegetables. all the seeds must be removed from the green pepper and it should be rinsed well before chopping.
- Put vegetables in a pan with water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil and simmer for about 15 min.
- Prepare a white sauce with butter and flour and milk.
- Add to the veg. mixture.
- Add cheese and paprika and stir still cheese has melted.
This recipe was contributed by vara_prasad1234 on 10 Sep 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.