Cabage Cheese Sandwich
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20605 times
Prepare the simple and healthy Cabbage cheese sandwich for breakfast or packed lunch option. The shredded cabbage and grated cheese make for a lovely filling for the sandwich and can be relished plain or grilled with ketchup.
- Heat a nonstick vessel and to it add the butter when it melts add onion chiili paste and saute for half a min
- Make the gas full and then add cabbage, capsicum,black pepper powder,salt sugarand saute it for just 2 mins.
- Let the mixture cool to it add the grated cheese.
- Take two lices of bread in the centre add this mixture.repeat the same for the other two slices
- Grill the sandwich and serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by paam on 23 Apr 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.