by Tarla Dalal
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17594 times
An unusual way of presenting rasgullas in a butterscotch flavoured rabdi. Use any flavour of your choice and buy readymade rasgullas to save time!
- Squeeze out the extra syrup from the rasgulla and keep aside.
- Combine the rabdi and butterscotch syrup in a bowl and mix well.
- Slice each rasgulla horizontally into two.
- Place the lower half of the rasgulla on a flat plate and pour the little prepared butterscotch rabdi over it.
- Sandwich it using the upper half of a rasgulla.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make 4 more butterscotch rasgullas.
- Just before serving, arrange the sandwich rasgullas on a serving dish and pour the remaining butterscotch rabdi evenly over it.
- Serve immediately garnished with butterscotch nuts.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.