Burnt Garlic Fried Rice Video, Veg Chinese Burnt Garlic Fried Rice by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 4459 times
Sautéeing the garlic till brown gives this rice preparation its unique flavour. Together with green chillies, crunchy vegetables and soya sauce, burnt garlic lends an exciting touch to perfectly cooked Chinese rice. Serve the Burnt Garlic Fried Rice hot, with a garnish of spring onions and fried garlic, for an experience that will be remembered for long.
Recipe Description for Burnt Garlic Fried Rice
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a high flame for 2 minutes or till the garlic turns brown in colour.
- Add the green chillies and spring onion whites and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the spring onion greens and sauté on a high flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the mixed vegetables and sauté on a high flame for 1 minute.
- Add the soya sauce, vinegar, rice and salt, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens and fried garlic.
See step by step images of Burnt Garlic Fried Rice Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.