Brownies By vishakha_p
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6729 times
Browse thru our recipe collection of chocolate brownie recipes and brownie recipes, including our egoless chocolate brownies recipe. An ;lovely brownie recipe with chocolate filled centers.
- Grease a 150 mm. x 150 mm. (6" x 6") square cake tin.
- Combine the chocolate and butter in a bowl and melt over a double boiler till it becomes a smooth sauce.
- Remove from the fire, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into the greased tin and refrigerate till set.
- Cut into wedges.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and pipe out swirls of the cream and chocolate sauce mixture.
- Serve chilled.
- Use blanched and skinned almonds for the above recipe.
- You can also cut these using round and hexagonal shaped cookie cutters.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 28 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.