Broccoli, Mushroom and Cashew Noodle
by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6502 times
Spicy noodles loaded with cashewnuts.
- Bring enough water to boil in a deep pan and add the broccoli and boil for 2 mins and drain.
- Heat the oil in a large wok and add the garlic, chilli flakes and most of the spring onions and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add the broccoli florets and mushrooms and cook for around 2-3 min.
- Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and sugar, stir briskly.
- Stir in the cashews and noodles.
- Serve the noodles garnished with remaining spring onions.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 27 Oct 2012Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.