Broad Beans with Methi
by Jyoti V B
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 15229 times
Broad beans are loaded with lots of vitamins so this is a easy and healthy recipe.
- Wash and finely chop the broad beans.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds,turmeric powder and asafoetida and saute till seeds crackle.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and saute for 2-3 minutes and then add
- Broad beans, salt and water and cook covered for 10-15
- Add the coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, peanut powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Jyoti V B on 17 Apr 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.