Brinjal Bajji In Dahi
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9703 times
Brinjal Bajji In Dahi, it is brinjal pachadi in which brinjal is tempered, seasoned and mixed with curds. Serve as an accompaniment with chapatis and rice.
- Roast the brinjal on direct flame till it gets cooked.
- Cool and remove the skin.
- Transfer in a deep bowl and mash it.
- Add the curds, salt and sugar and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a small pan, add the mustard seeds, green chillies, asafoetida and curry leaves saute for a minute.
- Pour the prepared tempering on the brinjal-curd mixture and mix well.
- Serve at room temperature and garnish with coconut and coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 05 May 2011Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.