Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2503 times
Banana, apple, honey, dates and almonds make it very healthy and tasty.
you can also try adding custard apple and papaya.
- Blend banana and 1 cup of milk in a liqudizer and keep it aside
- Blend apple with 1 cup of milk along with the dates and vanilla essence in a liqudizer and keep it aside
- Blend chikku with 2 cups of milk in a liqudizer and keep it aside.
- Now take a long glass and add the ice cubes.
- First pour the banana shake in the glass level it well.
- Add a layer of honey on it. then, pour the chikku shake and level it well.
- Lastly pour the apple shake and add honey. decorate it with greated almond.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by dolphin_hem on 08 Feb 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.