Bread Rolls By mehrumistry
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3636 times
- In the boiled potatoes, add all the ingredients except bread and oil.
- Soak one bread at a time in a bowl of water and squeeze out all the water.
- Now take a ball of mashed potato and place it in the centre of the slice.
- Fold the wet bread around the potato and gently shape into roll.
- Shallow fry for 3-4 mints till brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by mehrumistry on 29 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.