by RUCHI VARMA
This recipe has been viewed 2813 times
Bread kheerkati is an amazing bread based dessert recipe. The bread slices are cut into small rounds, deep fried and cooked with khoya and sugar based kheer on the top. A delicious, simple sweet dish for your special guests.
- Khoya grated mix with milk to form rabdi,addilaychi
- Make syrup of sugar thick ;but no thread
- Cut bread in rounds with steel katori
- Deep fry red
- Dip in syrup ,keep in tray ,arranged ,
- Spread rabdi on fried bread oieces
- Decorate with almond ,center cherry or kishmish
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.