Bread Dosa by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1173 times
An off-beat dosa that everybody will enjoy, even hardcore dosa fans! Made with bread, rice flour and semolina, this Bread Dosa can be made without much pre-planning because you don’t need to ferment the batter.
Recipe Description for Bread Dosa, Instant Bread Dosa Recipe
- Combine the bread, semolina, rice flour, curds, salt and 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and keep aside for 30 minutes.
- Blend the bread mixture in a mixer with ¼ cup of water and blend it till smooth.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), pour a ladleful of the batter and spread in a circular motion to make a 175 mm. (7") diameter circle and pour ½ tsp of ghee on the top and edges.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Fold the dosa into a semicircle.
- Repeat steps 4 to 6 to make 9 more bread dosa.
- Serve immediately with sambhar and coconut chutney.
See step by step images of Bread Dosa, Instant Bread Dosa Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.