Boondi Laddu with Jaggery
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26722 times
Boondi laddo with jaggery is a tempting laddo recipe prepared from boondi mixed with jaggery. The boondi is prepared from the gram flour and rice flour batter and then cooked with jaggery.
- Combine the rice flour and besan and sieve together. Keep aside.
- In a deep pan, boil 1 cup of water and add the jaggery. Cook till the jaggery is dissolved and a 2 thread consistency syrup of formed.
- Add the ghee and cardamom and mix well. Keep aside.
- Prepare boondis from the besan mixture using boondi special ladle.
- Prepare boondi with whole batter and add them to the jaggery syrup.
- Add the cashewnuts and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal round laddoos.
- Store them in a airtight container or serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 10 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.