Blueberry Banana Ice-cream
by Foodie #576326
This recipe has been viewed 3513 times
A delicious ice-cream...a sure soothing treat!
Add your private note
Blueberry Banana Ice-cream recipe - How to make Blueberry Banana Ice-cream
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 3 servings
- Place the bananas in an airtight container and store in the freezer overnight.
- In a small saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar and 1/4 cup of water and cook on medium flame, stirring vigilantly, until the blueberries have burst and the sauce is thick and almost jam-like (about 15 minutes).
- Transfer to an airtight container and store in the fridge overnight or until chilled.
- In a food processor, combine the bananas and blueberry sauce along wit cinnamon and process until smooth.
- Transfer to an airtight container and chill in the freezer for an hour to firm up.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #576326 on 31 Aug 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.