Blue Apple Juice
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7428 times
Let the jamun juice settle well before pouring into glasses to obtain a clear juice.
- Cut the jamuns and grind them along with the sugar.
- Add the juice of 1/2 a lemon and add 6 glasses of water.
- Allow the same to settle down and decant the same till you get a clear light pink juice.
- Add a pinch of salt and refrigerate.
- Refrigerate emply glasses for 10 mins and dip them (only the tips) in a plate of salt and pour the juice and serve chill with mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by devaki on 11 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.