Blanched Tofu In Soya Milk
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5223 times
Blanched tofu in soya milk is a sweet recipe with the tofu or soy paneer cubes simmered in soymilk alongwith sugar, chopped nuts and cardamom powder.
Add your private note
Blanched Tofu In Soya Milk recipe - How to make Blanched Tofu In Soya Milk
Preparation Time: 10 MINUTES Cooking Time: 20 MINUTES Total Time:
- In a pan,cook the tofu sprinkling water when required.
- Add the blanched spinach leaves.
- Add the tender spinach stems with the soya milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add green chillies,soya sauce and salt.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a low flame foe about 2 minutes.
- Remove from flame.
- Cook hot with steamed rice or vegetable pulav.
This recipe was contributed by apoorva23 on 27 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.