Black Grape Granita
by Foodie #48100
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3972 times
The lovely deep purple color of the black grape granita is sure to entice all. The delicately flavoured black grape and banana based granita is spiced up with roasted cumin seeds powder and lime juice. Serve the black grapes granita with crushed ice to perk up a hot summer afternoon.
- Blend the black grapes and bananas to a fine purée in a food processor.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice, cumin powder, black salt and ¼ cup of water and mix well.
- Freeze in a shallow container till set.
- Transfer to a blender and liquidise till it is slushy.
- Serve scoops of the mixture in 4 individual bowls or long stemmed glasses.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #48100 on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.