Black Bean Soup Video, Mexican Veg Black Bean Soup by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 5296 times
Subtly flavoured comfort – that describes this traditional Mexican soup best of all. Prepared easily with a pressure-cooked blend of black beans and other ingredients, the Black Beans Soup is a wholesome dish that you will love to slurp up. You will be amazed by how hung curds works even better than the stereotyped choice of fresh cream in garnishing this satiating soup.
Recipe Description for Black Bean Soup, Mexican Veg Black Bean Soup
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker, add the onions and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, black beans, 1½ cups of water and salt, mix well and pressure cook for 3 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Allow it to cool a little and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into a deep pan, add ¼ cup of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with hung curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.