Biscuit & Nut Cake
Added to 137 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18174 times
1. you could also use crumbs from a leftover chocolate cake. adjust the quantity of the drinking chocolate or omit it completely.
2. you could serve ice cream with this cake as the base. it would make a novel dessert.
3. you could also top the cake with a sauce made of melted white chocolate (100g.) and butter (15g.). this would make a wonderful dessert too.
Add your private note
Biscuit & Nut Cake recipe - How to make Biscuit & Nut Cake
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Place the butter/margarine, sugar, honey and milk in a pan and heat gently. add the drinking chocolate & crushed biscuits and stir well.
- Add the cake crumbs, dried fruit and nuts and mix thoroughly.
- Press the mixture into a small thali and put it in the fridge to set. it will need at least four hours. you could also leave it overnight.
- Cut the cake in blocks the following day and serve. this cake has a shelf life of about five days outside the fridge.
This recipe was contributed by vaishalikamath on 07 Feb 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.