Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8923 times
It is traditional gujarati farsan. Traditionally it is deep fried and maida dough is used for covering. We make it low calorie by baking the kachoris and using wheat and rice flour dough for covering. At some places baked ghathiyas are also available we can use them.
Add your private note
Bhavnagri Kachori recipe - How to make Bhavnagri Kachori
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- Combine all the stuffing ingredients and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients and make semi stiff dough using water.
- Roll small round puris of 1 and half inch. Keep stuffing in the center and gather the edges.
- Press well and give it a round ball shape.
- Deep fry the kachoris in a hot oil on medium flame until golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with hot masala tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 04 Oct 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.