by Esha D Virani
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10304 times
This crunchy snack can be enjoyed anytime in a day with or without tea,can have as a time pass snacks
- Combine the flour, semolina, besan, salt, carom seeds, asafoetida, chilli powder and oil in a bowl, mix well and knead into a smooth dough adding enough water as required.
- Cover with damp cloth and set aside at least for fifteen minutes.
- Knead the dough for another minute and divide into four equal parts.
- Take each part of the dough and make a flat ball shape.
- Roll them thin and prick them with a fork all over the rolled dough so that the paare do not puff when frying.
- Cut each of the rolled dough into about half inch wide and 3 inch long pieces.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
- Make sure to place just enough paare so you can turn them over easily when frying.
- Fry the paare until both sides are light golden-brown.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Esha D Virani on 19 Nov 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.