by Radha Hoizal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11099 times
Beetroot Vada, try this beetroot and chana dal base fried vada for evening time snacks.
- Wash and soak the dal for 2 hours.
- Drain and transfer to a mixer jar, add the coriander, salt, green chilli and chilli powder and grind to a coarse paste.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl and add the coconut, ginger and beetroot, mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and roll each into a round ball and flatten little in the center.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry each vada till it turns to golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or masala curds.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Jun 2021Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.