Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad (Calcium Rich Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 9350 times
Calcium laden fresh bean sprouts in a spicy dressing. Bean sprouts and capsicum together also lend enough vitamin C to this salad which aids in enhancing calcium absorption.
Recipe Description for Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad
- Heat the oil in a small non-stick pan, add the garlic and sauté on a medium flame for 15 seconds.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside to cool slightly.
- Add the vinegar, soya sauce, sugar, chilli powder, peanuts and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the bean sprouts, capsicum, spicy dressing and salt in a bowl and toss well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve chilled.
See step by step images of Bean Sprouts and Capsicum Salad Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.