Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5942 times
Basil is truly a divine herb here basil is the main ingredient. Condensed milk enhances the sweetness of basil. Sipping coffee in between opens the taste buds so that basil flavor can be deeply experienced. And with cheese it has amazing friendship.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the green peas and cauliflower and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add more milk and cheese if more coating is desired.
- Keep it saucy and creamy.
- Serve hot with hot coffee.
- Garnish it with cheese, basil and walnut while serving.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 16 Nov 2020
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.