Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7546 times
A delicious and sweet snack item, banana roll has mashed bananas rolled up and then deep fried. Relish this crispy roll recipe with chutney of choice
- Combine the banana, cardamom, vanilla essence, cocnut, cashewnut and sugar and mix well till smooth.
- Divide the mixture into equal sized 2" long rolls. Keep aside.
- Combine the flour with enough water to make a batter of pouring consistency.
- Heat the oil in kadhai and dip the rolls in the batter and deep fry till golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and sprinkle some powdered sugar on top.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by mansi_msin on 09 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.