Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 1988 times
Melt-in-your-mouth pancakes made with a batter of mashed bananas and whole wheat flour, and drizzled with chocolate sauce, taste out of the world.
Recipe Description for Banana Pancakes with Chocolate Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients along with 1 cup of water in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and greased it using ¼ tsp of butter, pour ¼ cup of the batter on it and spread in a circular motion to make a thick pancake of 150 mm. (6") diameter.
- Cook the pancake on a medium flame, using a ¼ tsp of butter, till it turns golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make about 5 more pancakes. Keep aside.
- Combine the chocolate and milk in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Remove and mix well using a spoon. Keep aside.
- Place each pancake on a serving plate and fold into a triangle.
- Pour little chocolate sauce over each pancake and serve immediately garnished with almond slivers.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.