Banana Chocolate Loaf Video by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 648 times
Yes, you would have had banana loaves before, but none of those can compare to this extraordinary Banana Chocolate Loaf.
An eggless dessert that’s a class apart, this melt-in-the-mouth banana loaf steals every heart with its awesome chocolaty, fruit-tinged flavour.
Recipe Description for Banana Chocolate Loaf Recipe, Eggless Dessert
- Combine the warm milk and lemon juice in a bowl, mix well and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine the plain flour, cocoa powder, castor sugar, baking powder and baking soda in a deep bowl and mix well. Keep aside.
- Combine the bananas, melted butter, vanilla essence and milk-lemon juice mixture and mix well using a spatula. Keep aside.
- Gradually add the plain flour-cocoa powder mixture to the banana mixture and fold it using a spatula.
- Add the chocolate and walnuts and mix well.
- Pour the batter into a greased and dusted 150 mm. (6") x 87 mm. (3½ ") loaf tin, pat the tin lightly so that the batter spreads evenly.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over it.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 50 to 55 minutes.
- Cool it, loosen the edges using a knife and demould it by inverting the tin over a rack and tap gently to unmould the loaf.
- Cut into thick slices and serve immediately or store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.