Baked Strawberry Yoghurt
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5674 times
Baked strawberry yogurt with biscuit crust
- In a bowl mix the hung curds with the condensed milk and whip it well to blend.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- Layer the chopped strawberries on the curd mixture.
- Spread some strawberry crush on it and layer the curd mix again.
- Top with digestive biscuit crumbs and cover.
- Bake it in the oven at 200 degree c for 30 minute.
- Remove and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 15 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.