Baked Noodles with Brown Bread
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8351 times
Baked noodles with brown bread is a healthy and mouthwatering combination and makes for a lovely tiffin or meal choice. Find a vast collection of bread recipe, the baked noodles recipe and many more.
- Take 6cups of water
- Boil in a vessel,once comes onto boiling point , put the noodles into it.
- Once cooked drain into a vessel
- Put 2tblspoon butter in a deep pan,add choppen springonions,carrots,french beans,capcicums and add a pinch of ajinomoto.
- Once a bit cooked put garlic paste,salt to taste and green chillies chopped.cook for 5min.
- Take the pan from the cooking grill.
- Now add the noodles into this mixed vegetables.
- Add chilli sause and tomato sause into it.mix well until no noodle is seen white in colour.
- Now take the brown bread and apply butter to each bread.
- Now make a layer of the mixed noodle and vegetables on each bread.
- Grate cheese on the layer
- Heat the oven for 10min before.
- Put to bake for 5min at 120 degrees.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bhrugu on 23 Jun 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.