Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese by Tarla Dalal
Viewed 485 times
Potatoes cooked with their jacket on have a special rustic flavour that everybody loves. It is quite different from the bland taste of potatoes cooked without the skin.
There are many ways of preparing jacket potatoes and this is one of the most delectable options! Here, parboiled potatoes are seasoned with pepper and stuffed with a yummy filling of baked beans and veggies, and then baked with a cheesy garnish.
Recipe Description for Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese
- Divide the bean filling into 8 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Cut each parboiled potato into 2 halves vertically with help of a sharp knife.
- Scoop the potato halves, using a spoon so that a depression is created for the filling.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper powder over each potato halve and stuff each of them with a portion of the prepared beans filling.
- Sprinkle ½ tsp of grated cheese and little chilli flakes on each potato halve and arrange on a baking tray.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 200°c (400°f) for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
See step by step images of Baked Jacket Potatoes with Baked Beans and Cheese Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.