Baked Gulab Jamun Cheesecake Video
Viewed 914 times
gulab jamun cheesecake recipe is a mix of 3 popular desserts, Indian gulab jamun, motichoor ladoo and cheesecake. The gulab jamun cheesecake has a base of gulab jamun, ladoo and digestive biscuits which are then topped with a cheesecake.
Recipe Description for Baked Gulab Jamun Cheesecake
Baking Time: 65 minutes
Baking Temperature: 160°C (320°F)
Makes 1 cheesecake
- Combine the crushed biscuit and motichoor ladoo in a deep bowl and mix well till it binds well.
- Put the mixture in a bottom loose tin and press it well to form an even layer.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, cover the tin with foil from outside. Keep aside.
- Add the cream cheese in a deep bowl and beat it well using an electric beater till it turns smooth.
- Add the fresh cream and beat it till smooth using an electric beater.
- Add the condensed milk and beat it again till smooth.
- Finally add the readymade custard beat till smooth and keep aside.
- Place pieces of gulab jamun evenly on the base of the tin.
- Pour the prepared cream cheese mixture over it and spread it evenly. Tap it slightly.
- Place the tin on a baking tray, pour approx. 1 cup of water hot water around it.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 160 degree for 1 hour or till it is slightly brown on the top.
- Carefully remove it from the oven and allow it to cool it completely. Atleast for 1/2 hour.
- Refrigerate it for atleast 2 hour or till it is completely set.
- Carefully loosen the sides of the cheesecake using a sharp knife and demould it.
- Decorate the cheesecake with gulab jamun, whipped cream, motichoor ladoo and pistachio slivers.
See step by step images of Baked Gulab Jamun Cheesecake Recipe
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.