Baked Corn On Toast
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10175 times
Baked corn on toast is a baked low cal sandwich recipe with corn as topping. The delectably crispy sandwich recipe is perfect for evening tea time snacks and also serves as a healthy choice for school returned hungry kids.
- Make white sauce with the butter ,maida milk salt and pepper.
- Add crushed corn to the sauce.
- Make toast of the brown bread
- Apply the corn micture on the toast and put capsicms over it .
- Cover it with gratedcheese
- Bake in a hot oven till the cheese melts.
- Serve with tomato sauce .
This recipe was contributed by ameedoshi on 02 May 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.