Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18155 times
Lovely recipe of rice and brinjal with no oil. A very healthy recipe.
Add your private note
Baingan Bhaat recipe - How to make Baingan Bhaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Wash and soak the rice for about 10 minutes. drain and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients including the spice powder in a pressure cooker.
- Add 2½ cups of warm water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening. separate each grain of rice lightly with fork.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by arati on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.