Badam (almond) Pak.
by flying chef
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 34019 times
A gujarati sweet dessert made with almonds and semolina and condensed milk.
- Melt butter,fry semolina on medium heat until light brown and remove from heat.
- Add all remaining ingredients ,mix well and return to heat.
- Stir for few mins,remove from fire when the mixture leaves the sides.
- Spread in a greased tray and garnish with almonds and pistas.
- Cut into 2inch diamond shaped pieces.
- When cool gently ease the pieces out.
This recipe was contributed by flying chef on 13 Feb 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.