Baby Corn with Mango
This recipe has been viewed 4222 times
Serve this unique combination with rice. . .
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the red chillies and saute for few seconds.
- Add the garlic and ginger, mix well and saute for more few seconds.
- Add the baby corn and vegetable stock, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the salt and cornflour, mix well and cook till the gravy becomes thick.
- Add the spring onions and mango, mix well and saute for few seconds.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jeetika on 15 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.