Baby Corn Finger Chips
This recipe has been viewed 1189 times
A unique way for the kids to relish a healthy snack
- Wash the baby corns and cut them into thin slices.
- Make a paste of corn flour with water. Add salt to it and mix well. Heat the oil in the deep pan.
- Dip the baby corn slices in the corn flour paste and deep fry them until golden brown and cooked.
- Fry them on a low flame so that they are evenly cooked.
- Remove them on a tissue and sprinkle chilli and chat powder and toss well.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup
This recipe was contributed by Siri1974 on 16 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.