Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11735 times
Simply take a bite of the divinely delicious Baby corn bake and you would surely bake delighted. The sweet taste of crunchy baby corn complements the creamy, cheesy sauce with a slight hint of pepper powder. A healthy and lovely baked vegetable recipe.
- The babycorn must be pressure cooked till tender.
- In a pan, heat oil add dals & saute till light golden.
- Add seeds,hing,allow to splutter,add g-g & stir.add tamarind water & bring to a boil.
- Add all dry masalas & sim till gravy thickens a bit.
- Add sugar & flour & stir.
- When gravy is thick take off fire.
- In a bowl arrange the baby corn.
- Pour the hot gravy
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.