Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7319 times
Spice up your evening by serving the crispy Aubergine cutlets with tea or coffee,. The e egg plants or brinjals are sliced up, coated in a besan based batter and the deep fried till crunchy and delicious.
- Make a slit in each brinjal - andscoop the inner part (this scooped
- Part can be par boiled and andmixed with mashed bananas)- keep
- Mix raw boiled bananas, scoped brijal mixture, and grounded paste
- Add salt, & lemon juice, corriander
- Stuff this mixture in the brinjals.
- Heat oil for frying.
- Dip the stuffed brinjals into the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
- Place each whole fried brinjal in the plate and serve hot with green phudina chutney and tomato sauce (otional khajur chutney)
This recipe was contributed by snehalm on 13 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.