Assorted Vegetables in Chilli Garlic Sauce
by meera girdhar
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10588 times
Me and my family enjoy Chinese food. But some time we don't want to eat oily and fried chilly paneer or Manchurian. So thought to make something light and healthy with very less oil and having all flavors....full of fibers ... So very healthy and less oily dinner served with Chinese aroma and is ready in few minutes....
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the garlic and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the green chilly, onions and saute it.
- Add all the vegetables carrot, baby corn, broccoli, capsicum, bell peppers and saute it nicely on high flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage add crushed pepper and salt to this and mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the tomato sauce, soya sauce, corn flour, masala with 1 cup of water.
- Add this mixture to vegetables, mix well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or till it is done.
- Assorted vegetables in chilly garlic sauce is ready, serve it with boiled rice or fried rice.
This recipe was contributed by meera girdhar on 04 Dec 2014I am Meera Girdhar, loving being mother, wife, professional and passionate to pursue my interests. S...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.