7 Uses of Black Grapes
Black Grapes is a pulpy, smooth-skinned berry grown in clusters on wines. It has a unique flavour that blends sweetness, sourness and sometimes a bit of tartness too. The flavonoids in grapes give them a deep colour and enjoyable juiciness, while the tannin content leads to a great red wine.
1. Black grapes are best had fresh. They make for a perfect snack for any time of the day.
2. They can be used in different types of salads as well. The variety of salads these grapes can be added to is huge. It can range from a simple fruit salad like a Fruit Chaat to fancier ones with both fruits and veggies combined together with a dressing.
3. Grapes are very juicy and hence can be turned into a really nice fresh juice. The juice can only be of grapes or it can be combined with other different fruits like oranges.
4. The fruit can be sliced and added as a garnish or topping for desserts. It can be used on cakes, custards and even on sundaes.
5. Not only can you make juices, but also many other drinks ranging from shakes to smoothies. Lassi, a famous Indian curd based drink can also be made into a Grape Lassi.
6. One of the most famous uses of grapes is to use it to make wine. All types of wines are made with grapes by fermenting them which results in different flavors.
7. Grape is a very common flavor for sorbets, granitas and frozen yogurts as well. All these are cold, ice based desserts that taste delicious in grape flavors.
To know about Recipes using Black Grapes, check out our collection.