This page been viewed 138 times
Onion benefits, Kanda
Last Updated : Jan 02,2019
6 Reasons to have Onions!
1. Anti-oxidant : Yes, its a great Anti Oxidant. The phytochemical present in onions along with their Vitamin C help boost your immunity. The chromium in onions help regulate your blood pressure.
2. Chromium : The chromium in onions help regulate your blood pressure. This will prevent surges in insulin and always good for a healthy eating habit for all. Just have some sliced onions are your dining table.
3. Healthy Heart : Raw Onions lower bad cholesterol (LDL) keeping your heart healthy. Try Minty Onion Rings and Laccha Onions
4. Good for Eyes : The sulphur in the onion which makes you get tears is actually good for your eye. The sulphur activates a protein glutathione which acts as an antioxidant.
5. Good source of Fibre : Onions contain fibre which slows down the digestion and helps stabilise blood sugar levels.
6. Reduces Cancer Risk : Onions contain a compound called Quercetin ( a dietary flavonoid) which lower the risk of cancer.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.