Arisi Paruppu Upma
by Foodie #584097
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4793 times
This upma is very easy to prepare. We can prepare it with 10 minutes of preparation time. This will be very easy to prepare for office goers and bachelor's.
- Saute the rice for few minutes till it starts turning pink.
- Wash and soak rice for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add cumin seeds, chana dal and saute well. When it turns golden brown, add red chillies, curry leaves and saute well.
- Add this mixture to the rice, add the salt and ,oong dal, mix well and pressure cook the content as we cook normal rice.
- Serve it hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #584097 on 23 May 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.