Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15812 times
Cool and refreshing milk shake made with apples. Lifesaver during the summers.
- Peel and core the apples.
- Then cutthem up into thin slices.
- In the blender jar put in the apple slices,sugar,lemon juice,milk,vanilla essece andthe almond paste.
- Blend for a minute till smooth.chill till serving time.
- Pour out of the apple shake in tall glasses and stick a lemon slice and a spring of fresh mint on the side.
This recipe was contributed by ramesh_catering on 17 Oct 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.