Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 57570 times
Anardana Churan or Anardana Goli is a digestive that is had after meals. Anardana lends a distinctive flavor and when combined with other ingredients makes a refreshing churan.
- In a pan roast pomegranate seeds, cumin seeds , peppercorns and fennel seeds, seperately one after other.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Dry grind to a fine powder in a mixer, the fennel seeds should be coarsely ground.
- Remove in a plate, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Grease your palm with some water. Divide the mixture into small equal portions and shape them into balls.
- Let it d ry for 2 to 3 days till firm.
- Store in an air-tight cantainer and serve as a digestive after meals.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#416805 on 01 Sep 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.