American Butter Cookies
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10259 times
Enriched with a delectable butter flavour and crunchy texture, American butter cookies makes for an excellent tea time cookie recipe. Find a plethora of cookie recipes , butter cookie recipe, almond cookie recipe at tarladalal.com.
- Mix butter and sugar well & get it in a paste form
- Mix the flour in the butter,sugar paste well till it become soft
- Mix the nuts in it
- Take a wax paper & roll the dough in the paper
- Freeze that pack for nearly 24hrs
- Then take the roll & cut it into desired size &desired form
- Keep it in a tray in the oven for nearly 30mins in 350degrees
- Have a nice cookies.
This recipe was contributed by vidyams on 03 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.