Aloo Phudina Dip
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3701 times
Yummy dip made with the ingredients available at home easily.
- Cut potatoes into 5cm cubes. Place in a saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to the boil on a high flame. Cook until tender.
- Drain and transfer potato to a bowl. Add garlic and pudina leaves or paste. Using an electric mixer beat on medium speed for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Meanwhile, use a fork to beat salt, black pepper lemon juice and cream in a bowl. Gradually add cream mixture to potato and beat until well combined.
- Transfer to an airtight container. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve with savory biscuits, bread or any snacks.
- You can add ginger-green chilli paste to it .
This recipe was contributed by suman_001 on 26 Apr 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.